Stratenym consultants are experts in tailoring medical and pharmacoeconomic communications to specific audiences. With decades of combined experience, our track record in pharmaceutical communications is formidable.
Stratenym offers special expertise in:
- Orphan diseases
- Patient-reported outcomes (PRO)
- Health technology assessment (HTA) landscape
- Value message map development
Examples of projects our consultants have completed over the past 10 years include:
Writing & editing
- National and international disease awareness campaigns
- Abstracts and posters/slide presentations for presentation at ISPOR, ESH, ESC Heart Failure Congress, AMMI Canada
- Manuscripts published in Chest, Current Medical Research & Opinion, Journal of Managed Care and Specialty Pharmacy, Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology
- Promising Innovative Medicine (PIM) designation application in the UK
- Global Health Technology Assessment (HTA) submissions across Europe (12+ agencies, including NICE)
- CADTH Common Drug Review and INESSS submissions in Canada
- NICE Highly Specialised Technology (HST) submission in the UK
- Global value dossiers (GVDs) and value message slide decks for orphan diseases
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) and Blue Cross Blue Shield Association Evidence Street™ dossiers in the US
- Treatment landscape literature reviews
- Literature reviews on patient-reported outcomes (PROs)
- Systematic literature reviews (SLRs), including a review for a NICE STA submission in the UK
- Comparative effectiveness research (CER) report and treatment comparison tool for early phase planning
Samples of our consultants’ work include:
Mitchell D, et al. Management of statin intolerance (SI) in patients at high risk for cardiovascular (CV) events: results of a Canadian study. Poster presented at the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) 18th Annual European Congress, Milan, Italy, 7–11 November 2015.
Kleinman L, et al. CDAD-DaySyms™: a new patient-reported outcome tool for Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhoea. Poster presented at the ISPOR 17th Annual European Congress, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 8–12 November 2014.
Chin KM, et al. Psychometric validation of the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension-Symptoms and Impact (PAH-SYMPACT) Questionnaire: results of the SYMPHONY trial. Chest 2018;154(4):848-861.
Burger CD, et al. Prostacyclin use among patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension in the United States: a retrospective analysis of a large health care claims database. J Manag Care Spec Pharm 2018;24(3):291-302.
Guillevin L, et al. Functional impairment of systemic scleroderma patients with digital ulcerations: results from the DUO Registry. Clin Exp Rheumatol2013;31(2 Suppl 76):71-80.
Macdonald RL, et al. Quality of life and healthcare resource use associated with angiographic vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Stroke 2012;43(4):1082-8.
Pettigrew M, et al. Cost comparison of linezolid versus vancomycin for treatment of complicated skin and skin-structure infection caused by methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in Quebec. Can J Infect Dis Med Microbiol 2012;23(4):187-95.