In joining Stratenym, consultants gain access to an elite network of opportunities, clients, and colleagues. Not “just a number” in a large agency nor burdened with the pressure to sell their own services, consultants can focus their talent, attention, and passion on delivering high-quality work.
As a Stratenym consultant, you’re not an employee so you’re in control: you won’t be handed projects to work on without your buy-in, or assigned daily tasks to complete. You’ll be presented with projects and opportunities, and—after carefully considering the budgets, timelines, and assumptions—you’ll decide if you accept. Then, you’ll take the lead: you’ll be responsible for the successful execution of the mandate, but with our guidance and support.
Joining the Stratenym team is ideal if you are:
- An independent consultant looking to collaborate with other experts
- Tired of the administrative tasks and pressure to sell that is required to run your own business
- Seeking the opportunity to work on impactful projects that might not otherwise be feasible for lone consultants (such as large reimbursement submissions)
If you’re an expert in the area of medical writing, pharmacoeconomics, literature review, or market access, apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter at our Opportunities page at https://career.qpage.one/stratenym.
Our ideal candidates for most roles have:
- Advanced or professional degree (MSc, PhD, PharmD, MD) in a scientific/medical discipline or equivalent academic/vocational training
- Prior experience in either the pharmaceutical/CRO industry or a government agency
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Good communication skills, including the ability to interact confidently with clients and to accurately implement feedback
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Track record of meeting deadlines within an allotted budget
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate remotely within a team environment
Don’t see a role listed that matches your profile or expertise?
Submit your CV and cover letter at our Opportunities page at https://career.qpage.one/stratenym and our team will connect as relevant opportunities become available.