STRATENYM is a boutique firm comprising a global network of expert consultants, providing strategy and value in health communications for HEOR, market access, and reimbursement initiatives.
Build your brand. Reveal its value.
Why should payers reimburse your product? Why should physicians prescribe it?
- What value does your brand add to the current treatment landscape?
- What are the distinguishing features of your brand?
- Which of those do stakeholders actually care about?
Partner with STRATENYM to translate your strategy into success.
At STRATENYM, we distill product evidence into compelling value-driven content.
We have decades of experience in the pharma industry and unique expertise communicating health economics.
Recently, our consultants have helped clients with:
- Abstracts and posters/slide presentations: eg, ISPOR, ESH, ESC, ERS, CHEST, AMMI Canada
- Manuscripts published in peer-reviewed journals: eg, New England Journal of Medicine, Chest, Current Medical Research & Opinion, Journal of Managed Care and Specialty Pharmacy
- HTA dossiers: eg, NICE STA and HST submissions, Canadian submissions (CADTH CDR, pCODR, INESSS), and AMCP and BCBSA Evidence Street dossiers
- Targeted reviews on PROs, treatment landscape, and CER evidence
- Systematic Literature Reviews (SLRs) for reimbursement submissions
- BIA and CEA reports
- Value message maps, value stories, objection handlers
- Global Value Dossiers (GVDs)
- Clinical summaries
Let our industry-specific expertise drive your brand’s success in the marketplace.
If you’re attending the conference, come join the conversation on Twitter!
Here are our latest thoughts and Tweets:
We were thrilled to see “Macitentan versus Ambrisentan in PAH” by Lilla Di Scala, Bartosz Jenner, Andrea Parodi, and Ilia Lucenti at #ISPOREurope. This iPoster was sponsored by Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd with medical writing support from Stratenym. #ISPORXStratenym #HEORRead More
RT @ISPORorg: Thank you to all of our #ISPOREurope Key Supporters -- @AdelphiGroup @CertaraAccess @evideraglobal @IBMWatsonHealth @ICONplc…Read More
A lively and engaging debate with an impressive group of panelists on Day 4 of #ISPOREurope provided their respective views on implementing an addendum to estimate the therapeutic effects of treatments and the implications of this on HTA bodies. #ISPOREurope #virtual #HTARead More
Dr. Maarten Postma provides some interesting thoughts on gaps in cost-effectiveness analyses (#CEA) that are unable to incorporate societal values on orphan drugs and used data from the SoPHI study to highlight the importance of this perspective. #ISPOREurope #virtual #HTA #CEARead More
The last day at #ISPOREurope, kicked off with another set informative sessions bringing to attention approaches that can capture citizens' preferences in cost-effectiveness analyses with Dr. Jeffrey Richardson providing empirical evidence on this. #ISPOREurope #CEA #HTA #VirtualRead More
Keep an eye out for our live tweets, it's the penultimate day of #ISPOREurope 2020!Read More